Orange-Soy Marinated Salmon with Vegetable Salad
December 15, 2021
|½||cup orange juice|
|½||cup LUCKY DRAGON Soya Sauce|
|2||tablespoons brown sugar|
|2||5oz. CO-OP GOLD PURE Salmon Fillets|
|¼||cup orange juice|
|1||tablespoon rice wine vinegar|
|2||tablespoons LUCKY DRAGON Soya Sauce|
|1||tablespoon sesame oil|
|2||teaspoons CO-OP GOLD PURE Raw Unpasteurized Honey|
|½||cup baby bok choy|
|½||cup sugar snap peas|
|2||tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced|
|2||red radishes, thinly sliced|
|½||teaspoon sesame seeds|
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- Place orange juice, soy sauce and brown sugar in a bowl and whisk together. Add salmon fillets to marinade and let stand in the fridge 1–4 hours.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk well; reserve until later to dress salad.
- Slice off the bottom of the baby bok choy, then cut each stock and leaf in half lengthwise. Cut snap peas in half lengthwise. Place all vegetables and salt into a bowl and toss with your dressing. Dress the salad about 10 minutes before serving to allow vegetables to absorb the dressing a bit.
- Take salmon out of the fridge about 30 minutes before cooking, allowing it to come to room temperature. Bake salmon at 350°F for 6–8 minutes on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Divide salad between two plates; if there is a bit of dressing left, add it to the plate, as well. Place baked salmon on top and enjoy!